Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have a Concentration

So it's official... The theme for my concentration is going to be: "A visual commentary on genetic engineering and the dangers of biological warfare." Basically I get to draw giant dinosaurs reaking havoc through various cities. Very fun. So here is the first dinosaur in it. A Spinosaurus. I've added color to it, and I'll scan that in here as soon as I can. But here's a rough black and white version. I'm gonna thow it in Paris I think. Have it climbing up the Eiffel Tower or somethin' like that. I'm gonna show these guys runnin' loose through all kinds of landmarks. New York City will have a few....

Ok, scratch that. The computer's giving me an error when I try to upload the spinosaurus. I'll try again later. Or maybe I'll just cut to the color version. Either way, I'll do that later.

-ST

No comments:

Post a Comment