Sunday, December 14, 2008

Welcome to Smashing Guitars!

This isn't my first time blogging. But I wanted to start anew. So I created Smashing Guitars. My name's Seth Thomas. I'm an artist and musician. I'll be posting a bunch of my paintings and stuff on here. I don't think i can put music on here. But if I figure out a way, I'll deff put some of my music on here too. Maybe I'll have to put a video with music in it i guess. I don't know, I'll figure it out.





But anyway, I use acrylics, inks, pencil drawings, prints, photography, watercolors, basically anything I feel like doing. Here, I'll put one of my pictures on here to start.


I like this picture a ton. I like kicking things off with it. So it seems appropriate I kick off my blog with it.

I'll make sure to update this blog often. I'll probly be posting pictures tomorrow. I draw everyday, so I'll always have something to chose from.

-ST

No comments:

Post a Comment